Saturday, October 18, 2008

I just want to blog.

Great night in Hollywood with the ladies. I highly recommend Boulevard 3. Of course I cannot guarantee it will be as much fun as tonight. Fashion week, lingerie show, endless entertainment, beautiful men (when do we ever get to see so many beautiful men in underwear ladies???!!!) , french men, dancing, laughing, lots of laughing. Ahhhh. I'm laying in bed with Emily as she locked herself out of the house of course. Apparently my quote of the night... Em, I just want to blog. She passed out in the back seat of my car and is now sleeping in my bed. No help with this blog at all folks. I guess my driving is just that relaxing. I quite enjoy being the designated driver. I am responsible for myself and the passengers a.k.a. the precious cargo in my front and back seat. The energy of this great company was enough to keep the night alive tonight. I love you girls. Pictures/Vids soon to come from Jess #2.

No comments: